Phone games still have framerate caps anyway so as long as the Black Shark 4 can perform consistently over long periods without throttling and burning my palms up, it gets my recommendation. The Black Shark 4 Pro supports 120W Hyper Charge, with the large-capacity 4500mAh dual-cell batteries, which offers the industry-leading charging experience. In just minutes, the 120W Hypercharging provides long-lasting power even after a long session of performance-intensive gaming. The Black Shark 4 Pro has almost the highest charging efficiency in a smartphone, according to data from Black Shark Lab.
Shark Chan looks like an anime character ripped out of Genshin Impact, with a scantily clad look that leans all the way into being male-gazey. For all of the power and high-end tech that’s bundled in gaming phones, they aren’t great all-around picks for people who want great software, boundary-pushing cameras, and a more appealing device around the edges.
- The feature has been improved compared to its predecessor, with just 160g of pressure required to activate, a 1m+ click trigger life and a more responsive, tactile feel when using them.
- If a device uses a more premium body material component and also provides extra protection from water and dust damage, the score will be even higher.
- It’s so much better to shoot or aim down sights using the triggers compared to tapping the screen.
- The Black Shark 4 Pro runs on Android 11 and all this is powered by a 4500 mAh battery.
In everyday use for the normal tasks of browsing the web and social media, this screen will do just fine. While if you want to upgrade the RAM capacity, there is a 12 + 256 GB version, which is sold for $ 690, which is equal to 10,820 Egyptian pounds, 2588 SAR, 2535 AED. The price of the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro was revealed, which is 615 dollars for the standard version 8 + 256 GB, which is equivalent to 9650 Egyptian pounds, 2305 Saudi riyals, 2260 AED. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.
- In the Geekbench 5 test, the 4 Pro hit a multi-core score of 3,742 and a 3DMark Wild Life average frame rate of 35.2 FPS.
- Your thumbs can focus on movement and aiming while your index fingers can handle shooting.
- Thus, the review sample is superior to its predecessor Black Shark 3 by about 10% in some areas in terms of performance.
- The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 used in phones like the RedMagic 7 was announced a year after the Snapdragon 888 that the Black Shark 4 pro uses.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Android Smartphone was launched in 2021, March 23.
The two top sliders reveal https://android.appsapk.com/unlocking-the-power-of-your-sph-l720t-with-the/ a left and right trigger button which can be custom mapped, via their Shark Center app, to any two A and B points on the screen. Having highly responsive physical buttons helped transform me from one of the worst at mobile shooters, to crushing the leaderboards. Equipped with a massive 6.67-inch AMOLED screen that supports HDR10+, you’ll see impressively deep blacks and vibrant colors. Everything has a very punchy pop and combined with its size, this makes it great for watching movies and browsing the web. You definitely have a lot of screen real estate to work with here. Its 720Hz touch response and pop-up triggers will actually make you a better gamer.
For the camera, it has a 20-megapixels wide selfie snapper, a triple rear camera setup with a 48-megapixels (Sony IMX582 Exmor RS sensor) primary shooter, an 8MP ultrawide, and a 5MP macro lens. When it comes to video recording, the phone can capture up to 4K resolution with 960fps slow motion video and 1080p on the front. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 5G Mobile phone features a 6.67 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and runs on Android 11 Operating System. The Mobile Phone is powered by Octa-core processor and Qualcomm chipset. The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 5G runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4500 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po battery.